The Vampire FaceLift® Procedure™ combines the science of hyaluronic acid fillers (i.e., Restylane and Juvederm), unipotent stem cells, and beauty to provide a custom designer procedure.
This procedure is specific and determined by the US Patent and Trademark office to be unique and original and is protected by the registered trademark: Vampire FaceLift®.
Only providers listed on this site have been made privy to the trade secrets of how the three sciences discussed above are combined in a specific way.
|Treatments Pro & Con..|
With so many ways to improve the face and with countless products and procedures available, why look for a better way?
Although there can be a place for a surgical facelift, such procedures are not necessarily a panacea or cure-all to the concerns of the aging face. Cosmetic surgery when needed can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. However, a surgical facelift can actually contribute to a face collapse as the skin stretches tighter against the bone making the person look skeletonized.
With hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, the face is truly lifted away from the bone and youthful volume can be restored to a beautiful shape. With that in mind, the HA fillers should not be used around specific areas near the eye. Furthermore, the injector must be careful to avoid creating a shape that looks foreign to the person's face or even foreign to this planet. Also, the HA fillers are not extremely effective for improving skin tone and texture.
|Vampire FaceLift® Procedure™ Creating The Shape|
The first part of the Vampire FaceLift® Procedure™ utilizing HA fillers to begin sculpting specific areas of the face. The glycosaminoglycans (what an HA filler replaces) act like a sponge that holds water in the face providing a basic shape. This initial injection of HA is the precursor to the ultimate desired form.
Next comes the polishing and refining step of the sculpting process which ultimately contributes to the appearance of a younger version of you.
|The Stem Cells In Your Blood|
Scientists have known for years that unipotent stem cells lie dormant in the skin and provide the building blocks for healing when you sustain a burn or cut. Until recently, physicians had no convenient way to stimulate those stem cells to grow new tissue. By utilizing the growth factors found in the blood (specifically the platelets), a physician can activate the unipotent stem cells already in the skin and tell those cells to grow new, younger-appearing skin.
During the process of the Vampire FaceLift® Procedure™, stem cell science is used to tell the body to grow new younger skin. Unipotent stem cells, which grow only one specific tissue, and can be found in every part of the body. For example, unipotent stem cells in the liver grow new liver tissue. Unipotent stem cells in the skin grow new skin. Thus, the FaceLift® Procedure™ takes the cosmetic rejuvenation process to a higher level!
Growth Factor Production Known Effects
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) - Stimulates fibroblasts to secrete
collagenase to degrade the matrix during the remodeling phase.
Stimulates keratinocyte and fibroblast proliferation.
- Transforming Growth Factor- Promotes angiogenesis, up-regulates
collagen production and inhibits degradation, promotes chemo
attraction of inflammatory cells.
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) - Endothelial cells
promote angiogenesis during tissue hypoxia.
- Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF) - Promotes angiogenesis,
granulation, and epithelialization via endothelial cell, fibroblast, and
keratinocyte migration, respectively.
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) - Attracts macrophages and
fibroblasts to zone of injury. Promotes collagen and proteoglycan
- Interleukins, Macrophages, keratinocytes, endothelial cells,
lymphocytes, fibroblasts, osteoblasts, basophils, mast cells -
Activates fibroblast differentiation. Induces collagen and
- Colony Stimulating Factors - Stimulates granulocyte and macrophage
- Keratinocyte Growth Factor - Fibroblasts stimulate keratinocyte
migration, differentiation, and proliferation.
|Creating Platelet-Rich Plasma From You To You|
Within a matter of minutes, your practitioner can create autologous, which means from you to you, PRP and activate your stem cells for the Vampire FaceLift® Procedure™.
- First: the practioner draws a similar amount of blood required for a basic lab test.
- Second: the practitioner places the blood into a centrifuge and spins the blood at a very rapid rate to separate the platelets from the other components of the blood.
- Third: The platelets are activated by using one of two methods that are natural to your body. This activation of platelets is the final step in producing your very own platelet-rich plasma. The best way to visualize PRP is to remember the yellow "goo" that surrounded the scab you had when you fell on your knee as a child. The thickening of the serum to form that yellow material holds specific growth factors in place that call stem cells to the area and activates them to create new skin.
|Activating 8 Growth Factors|
Platelet-rich plasma is similar to HA fillers because it can be injected to sculpt the face. But, here's the best part: not only does the PRP cause an increase in the volume, PRP contains at least 8 growth factors that will over a long period of time, continually work like a rejuvenating agent.
By activating these growth factors, all 3 parts of the aging process improve:
- The skin color becomes a "younger" color because of new blood vessel formation.
- New collagen formations in the dermis lifts the face back to a more youthful shape.
- Because the growth factors are working to build a new dermis, the epidermis (the outer most layers of your skin) appears smoother.
|The Science Of Pure Beauty|
The third and final part of the Vampire FaceLift® Procedure™ impliments the science and mathematics of pure beauty.
As far back as Leonardo da Vinci up until the present day, physicians, scientists and artists have worked to define what shapes, contours and proportions make a face more beautiful.
The challenge becomes how to take a face and bring out that which is beautiful, without creating a shape that appears unnatural. In the art and science of pure beauty, millimeters are miles. Therefore, the physician employs the ideas of artists and scientists who have deeply studied beauty when considering where and how much HA filler and growth factor to apply. Although this third component is the most difficult, it is to be defined and described by the providers listed on this website
|Is The Vampire FaceLift® Procedure™ Right For You? |
The procedure may be too much for some and not enough for others, but you don't need to wonder. Simply contact one of the providers listed either by phone or by e-mail and tell them that you've been to VampireFacelift.com. They will know that you understand the procedure and will quickly arrange a cosmetic evaluation based upon these powerful ideas about restoring beauty!
Experience the journey of the Vampire FaceLift® with an expert by your side!
|The information contained in the above article is purely for educational purposes and is not intended to provide|
any medical advice. Always consult with your physician before having any medical procedure performed.
* ALL content is derived from multiple sources, including: © VampireFacelift.com - www.VampireFaceLift.com